'Le Mont' is a superb property situated in an elevated St Peter Port location benefiting from enviable East Coast views. The property is well finished throughout: a modern home in true move-in condition. The accommodation comprises a kitchen/dining room, lounge with working fireplace, a study, separate utility, a well-proportioned bedroom, and bathroom on the ground floor. Almost every room benefits from the view, with a multitude of sliding doors further enhancing the aspect. On the first floor, are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also a possibility of extending further with relevant permissions. Externally, the property can be accessed via Constitution Steps or Le Platon. The garden wraps around the entirety of the property, benefiting from all-day sun, and includes a delightful patio area for alfresco dining and entertaining. Furthermore, there is a super versatile summer house, and access from the garden to the two parking spaces.
- Tucked away in an elevated position in the heart of St Peter Port
- Enviable East Coast views, appreciated from almost every room
- Superbly finished throughout, presented to market in move-in condition
- Wrap-around Garden and delightful, sunny patio
- Large summer house and parking for two vehicles
- Current permission to create a roof terrace