Set within a land area known as “Le Jardin d’Amour” since 1650 and originally built in 1888, this beautiful Victorian Villa is a character filled home laid out over three floors, offering three bedrooms serviced by two bathrooms together with two ground floor reception rooms and a lovely Vine House. For those requiring more space, lapsed plans were approved for a two storey extension to the rear. The gardens are, as you would expect given the name, equally stunning. Professionally landscaped and home to an abundance of wildlife whilst planted with a multitude of mature trees, all of which combine to provide privacy, interest, and shelter. A real gem of a home in a quite stunning, quiet location on a plot of just over three quarters of an acre.
- Stunning Victorian Villa in idyllic location
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Previous plans approved for a two storey extension to rear if required
- Property dates back to 1888
- Superb gardens with mature planting throughout
- Wonderfully quiet area in superb spot near south coast cliffs
- A real gem of a home on a site of just over three quarters of an acre